International Management

Hello

I have Football Manager 2011 for the iphone. How would I manage an international team? It says International Management will be available when starting a new game. When I start a new game. I dont see any national teams to manage and when I do apply for a national team no matter how many times I apply another manager is hired. So whats the best way to get a job at an international team?

You have to meet a set of requirements before you can choose International Management at the start of the game. About 5 years in, when International jobs become available, while playing as a club, choose to overtake an International team. You must win a major title and stay there a preditermined amount of time, before you unlock international management from the start of the game.

Did that make sense?

Generally you will have better success applying to your own (selected at start of game) nationalites team.

For example if your Spanish, your rep needs to be at least national, when your at that level apply for the spain national job, when you get it just save the game and feel free to exit. You dont need to win or be a manager for a certain amount of time, you just need to be hired as one in any of your games.

Archived