Help Me! Please! MAC

I got myself an extra monitor for my iMac so that I could use my computer freely while being able to play FM11 at the same time, I have hardly played FM11 because I don't know how to use it and my computer at the same time, so i thought buying myself the extra screen would make it so i would be able to do both, but when I started up my game earlier, I couldn't use my extra screen.. anyone know how I can fix this? I am really desperate!

Thanks in Advance

Well i just assumed someone in this forum would have in counted a similar problem, not wrong in assuming this could be the case?

Not wrong at all. But you might be waiting a while for an answer. Your call!

They can be a helpful bunch on here!! The easiest way to play FM on the Mac is to make sure you have it running in Windowed Mode under Preferences, and then make sure you have Spaces enabled on the Mac. This will allow you to run different desktops for different applications. Go to System Preferences on the Mac and Click on the Expose and Spaces icon. Click on the Spaces Tab and make sure Enable Spaces is ticked. Add as many Desktops as you want to run. I personally have 1 for Mail, 1 for Safari, 1 for Parallels (to run Windows), 1 for FM, 1 for iTunes and 3 spare for everything else. You can set FM to always run in a specific Desktop so that everytime it starts it always does so on that Desktop.

One final thing to change is to set the To Switch Between Spaces to use the Cmd Arrow Keys, also set the To switch directly to a space to Cmd Number Keys. This makes it easier to move around.

Archived