Questions...

Well basically I was just wondering if I could have some questions awnsered.

Also when I have had mine awnsered I would be happy to have this thread re-used for others who would like questions awnsered.

So here goes:

1.a) Can you get offered a job when already under contract?

1.b) If so do the buying team take into consideration how long your contarct has left to run, and your wage?

I belive the awnsers yes but I have only got offered a job while unemployed...

2) When applying for a job where does your reputation come into affect?

Can a regional repped, manager get ajob at a nationally repped team?

3) What makes my rep increase?

Managing at a high rep club or league?

Your wage? higher pay higher rep?

Big transfers?

Winning tournaments? (obviuosly)

Does the sack make it decrease?

4) Starting at a low rep club with no past-experience how hard is it to get a top job?

5) Is there anyway to now wether or not you would be able to get a vacant job without doing it? Or at least have a vauge idea.

--------------------------------------

Those are the main questions as you see focussed really on moving jobs and rep.

On the fun side I have some "has anyone noticed" questions

1) Has anyone noticed that when you are winning by a one goal margin your forced to wath through the entire injury time even if only on key events. This is not the case if you are losing by a one goal margin.

2) Also when a goal is going to be disallowed there is a slight delay before it says GOAL!!! after it has gone in

Thanks for any awnsers im hoping to recieve shortly

Well basically I was just wondering if I could have some questions awnsered.

Also when I have had mine awnsered I would be happy to have this thread re-used for others who would like questions awnsered.

So here goes:

1.a) Can you get offered a job when already under contract?

1.b) If so do the buying team take into consideration how long your contarct has left to run, and your wage?

I belive the awnsers yes but I have only got offered a job while unemployed...

2) When applying for a job where does your reputation come into affect?

Can a regional repped, manager get ajob at a nationally repped team?

3) What makes my rep increase?

Managing at a high rep club or league?

Your wage? higher pay higher rep?

Big transfers?

Winning tournaments? (obviuosly)

Does the sack make it decrease?

4) Starting at a low rep club with no past-experience how hard is it to get a top job?

5) Is there anyway to now wether or not you would be able to get a vacant job without doing it? Or at least have a vauge idea.

--------------------------------------

Those are the main questions as you see focussed really on moving jobs and rep.

On the fun side I have some "has anyone noticed" questions

1) Has anyone noticed that when you are winning by a one goal margin your forced to wath through the entire injury time even if only on key events. This is not the case if you are losing by a one goal margin.

2) Also when a goal is going to be disallowed there is a slight delay before it says GOAL!!! after it has gone in

Thanks for any awnsers im hoping to recieve shortly

1a) - Yes

1b) - I don't think so. You either accept, or you don't

2) - I think its possible for a lower rep manager to get a higher rep team, but its largely to do with the Chairmans reputation also. Read Kipfitz' thread in the Challenges forum for more info on this. Here

3) - Winning. Pretty much. Games, competitions, awards. I don't think theres much more to it, except club rep. Obviously, if a low profile manager is at a high profile club, his personal rep will improve.

4) - Not very. I started as AFC Wimbledon in the BSS, and to date have been offered many jobs in the Championship and League 1, despite only just being promoted to League 2. Again, being a success will help you out here.

5) - Not really.

1) - Yea. I like it though.

2) - Yes. this annoys me. What also annoys me is when I "KNOW" (and I do know) that the oppo will score. I don't know how I'll know, but the text string is constantly for the oppo, and I say to myself (They'll score here). Very annoying.

No point in reanswering the questions. I agree with all apart from number 5.

Declaring interest in a job will give you a vague idea. For example, in the media stories the chairman may say that he would be foolish to turn you down, or he may laugh in your face. Obviously your current team isn't going to be happy about you saying you want to go somewhere else though.

Just like real life icon_smile.gif

Archived