AFC Wimbledon playing in Loftus Road

Actually this information should be available to you...I'm not saying it IS there, but I'm just saying it SHOULD be.

Try checking your Information tab, and then click on the Facilities sub tab. It should tell you on that page. For example, my Fiorentina team looks like this...

Name: Artemio Franchi

Rent: £825k per year

Those are the top 3 lines, I imagine it should specify exactly what you are paying to QPR under Rent.

Actually this information should be available to you...I'm not saying it IS there, but I'm just saying it SHOULD be.

Try checking your Information tab, and then click on the Facilities sub tab. It should tell you on that page. For example, my Fiorentina team looks like this...

Those are the top 3 lines, I imagine it should specify exactly what you are paying to QPR under Rent.

There was nothing about rent in information tab. That was the place I expected to find this information. I wouldnt be asking here if this information would be there. IT SHOULD

There is a lot of features that nobody really knows how they work. Just bacause there is no information nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

what i was gonna say. It usually says in there and i think you would probably pay some kind of rent. Or as someone mentioned they take some of the ticket money.

Archived