is this a bug ?

i got a message off my ass man saying morgan schneiderlin and 3 other players are out of contract in 6 months

the following week a club offer a contract to him, so i try and offer him a new contract, he declines and says he is not interested.

so i put him up for sale so i dont end up losing him for free, then he says he is unhappy about me doing this as he doesnt wanna leave the club

SO WHY DONT YOU SIGN A CONTRACT THEN INSTEAD OF SAYING NO !!

Sounds like a bug.

What's also annoying is that the minute they enter in to contract negotiation with somebody to take them on a free at the end of the season you can't bin his contract by terminating his contract.

I've been stung with that. Paying his wages from Jan - Jun and can't tear up his contract to rot on gardening leave unpaid.

I do my contract renewals in August 10 months before it's going to expire now, so know if they aren't going to sign again. Never let a player run down to 6 months to go if you can help it.

Ive got a young 19 yr old player who has 6 months left who wont sign a new contract. His agent wont even discuss terms. But the agent in question has me down as one of his favoured personel, so cant understand it. Think ill have to sell him and make my money back :(

Archived