Manager of the season award

So..

I just won the league (Blue Square Bet North) with Vauxhall ( Media Prediction -> 21st) relatively easily and then the "Manager of the season award" thing came up. Obviously, i was the one with more points, around 1300, whatever that means, and the second best had around 800.

v6izc2.jpg

Surprise, surprise (not really .. i mean .. it's FM after all), i did not won the Manager of the year award..

.. and i did not get the second place ..

.. and i did not get third place .. lol ..

Maybe the other managers don't like me even if they spent the whole damn season praising me and my team ..

179tad.jpg

I had a win ratio of around 60%

---

My people ... SPEAK!

That's odd but tom is right, it is a popularity contest. Saying that I won the PL manager of the year when no-one liked me but I think that was mainly due to no-one else having a good season.

Saying that I won the PL manager of the year when no-one liked me but I think that was mainly due to no-one else having a good season.

IIRC, the Premier League is done based on your achievement relative to what was expected. I think it's only the Blue Square manager awards that are voted by your fellow managers.

That explains it then. Surprisingly, Ancelotti was the only manager who liked me even though I beat him to the league title. I thought he might have been the one to give me the winning vote too!

Archived