Invisible players in 3D

HI

Can somebody help me please?

I have just bought FM 2011 for my mac, but for some reason when I play in 3D the players are invisible. Not sure if it is because I need a better graphic card or something. The game gives me 1 and half star for 3D performance so I thought it would be ok. I have a Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7.

I played it on my wife's PC and the 3D graphics are fine but the game crashes.

I would appreciate any help, thanks.

I'm not a mac user but try looking in the FAQ thread and you might find a fix for your issues. You should also download the latest patch for the game if you havent already. You don't need any of the others just this patch as it contains fixes from previous patches.

As for the game crashing on your wife's pc did you get any error messages? If so please post back with what the message was and also tell us the specs of her computer.

I'm not a mac user but try looking in the FAQ thread and you might find a fix for your issues. You should also download the latest patch for the game if you havent already. You don't need any of the others just this patch as it contains fixes from previous patches.

As for the game crashing on your wife's pc did you get any error messages? If so please post back with what the message was and also tell us the specs of her computer.

HI,

I looked in the FAQ thread but couldn't find anything and i'm sure i have the latest version because i use steam which should update automatically.

I didn't get any message on my wife's pc, it just freezes.

The specs are,

Windows XP Vaoi RC

Pentium ® CPU 2.80 ghz

2.80 ghz, 1.00 GB of ram

I think that is the info you need.

Thanks

Archived