@Marc

Any plans to implement these as playable divisions, either via patch or new relase (a.k.a FMHi12).

Would really relish the challenge of starting in one of these leagues and really working my way up.

Frankly not all that bothered about the player database, would just like the oportunity to start at the very bottom

As a side note, in the current release what is the rotation on who goes up from these divisions, is it the same set teams that fluctuate up and down?

• SI Staff

I'd love to see these implemented at some point in the future - however it definitely wouldn't be possible in an update because of the amount of work required (not just in implementing the divisions themselves but also rebalancing the database and optimising memory to try and squeeze everything into the game in a stable manner).

At present in the game the promotions are based largely upon who is considered the 'most likely' to be promoted from the lower divisions with a random factor involved - the most likely is based on the relative reputations of the teams and the players they have presently in their squads (biased slightly by the financial state of the club).

At present in the game the promotions are based largely upon who is considered the 'most likely' to be promoted from the lower divisions with a random factor involved - the most likely is based on the relative reputations of the teams and the players they have presently in their squads (biased slightly by the financial state of the club).

Any chance to tweak to get maybe Harrogate a chance of promotion ;)

also thanks for the reply, look forward to FMHi12 now then shall I

Any Chance in making Bradford Park Avenue awesome enough to get to the BSP, so I can manage elsewhere in Bradford? :D

Archived