Getting other bosses sacked

On one edition of the game, maybe last years, I was Newcastle, who'd been promoted but Hughton had left. I took over, and during the season, played Sunderland, and beat them 4-0, and Bruce was sacked. They were after me to replace him, but that's another story.

On this edition though, I'm Barca in 2022, and played Atletico Madrid in the final game of the season. Won 4-1, and got Jose Mourinho, who was their boss, sacked. Admittedly he might have been sacked regardless of the result as he finished outside the top 4(2 seasons ago, before I joined, they won, so they're contenders), but I take great satisfaction in getting the special one removed from his post.

I forget which version of CM it was but I used to use the media to great effect, I'd make comments on everybody, regularly!!! If I didn't like someone I'd criticise and taunt until they ended up getting themselves sacked...

it was fun... :D

I have changed my 'style' now, now... I lurves everybody, especially those who hate me.. :p

I forget which version of CM it was but I used to use the media to great effect, I'd make comments on everybody, regularly!!! If I didn't like someone I'd criticise and taunt until they ended up getting themselves sacked...

it was fun... :D

I have changed my 'style' now, now... I lurves everybody, especially those who hate me.. :p

I tend to get on with most managers, but occasionally I'll indulge in a spot of boss bothering. I played Liverpool in the CL semis, and their coach, some french guy(in 2022) and their boss had a go at me after we trounced them 5-0(They were even, perhaps the better team for the first half, but the second half was a slaughter), and I let him have it and slagged him off to the max. Though couldn't say too much horrible stuff, Liverpool are the team I support, and they were at the top of the Prem at the time.

Archived