Selling players?

Anybody playing in England outside of the premier league ever managed to sell a player? No clubs ever make bids in my save. I'm 2018 in the championship and never sold a single player. I had about 2 offers a few seasons ago but the were rediclous, a lot less than the player was worth and over 48 months.

I've never offered anybody out but I would expect them to make bids for some of my star players. Makes for a very boring game when theres never any buying or selling needed.

I sell all the time in the lower leagues but I almost always have to offer to clubs for $0; I do get the rare offer for one or two of my players...and these spam over and over until I have to click refuse all offers.

So you can only sell them for nothing? And you have to offer them out.

Past few versions have been like this so I can only assume that SI think its more realistic but like a lot of things its tweaked far to far on the extreme side.

I have, but it's in the Scottish third division. Mind you, that should be fairly equivalent to English lower leagues? Had plenty of offers for my star players in the summer transfer window, around £20k each which would have cleared all my debts at the time.

I had one fairly average player who loads of teams were interested in. His value was £26k, offered him out at £30k, got offers of £22k which I accepted. Offering out other players, I received £4k for a decent keeper, £4.5k for a decent striker, £500 each for a couple of useless kids, and £1k for a player valued at £15k... I just wanted him off the books.

I've never had success before, this version seems to be the first one where I'm getting regular offers to take players off my hands.

Woah, just got my first realistic bid. Had a bid of 375k for my star striker from a premier league club. Took 8 seasons, not really worth the wait. I'd expect a few million for him. But at least its a start.

You must havce to be in a position to attract premier league clubs as it seems nobody else in england can afford to buy.

Archived