Wishes regarding player stats

The fact is, that being a football manager means you have to study the stats of players, so it would be really awesome if one could have a better insight when it comes to players and their history in certain competitions. It is, atm, only possible to see brief stats of player performance in his primary league, but not his goals and assists in other competitions over the course of his career.

I think it would be much appreciated if one could see how a certain player did in other competitions to, and thud have a better insight on his next signing for instance.

Also, not that important, but I find it extremely annoying to have a player's RESERVE team stats under the career stats section, there should be an option to filter it out.

My 2 cents, for future versions..

Thanks,

Alex

I think the best solution (as has been made many many times before) is to avoid having to click on all 12 seasons manually, and being able to choose whether to display a player's career stats for league/cups/all for every season in the overview (just like you can choose which stats to display for the current season in the team view).

That would be swell indeed.

What I really miss are stats that would state the number of appearances and goals in certain competition altogether and other little more or less important things, that is what I meant at the first post. I know about the clicking on the season to get the basic stats, thanks!

Alex

Archived