Ideas re. Referees

I always seem to lose when a certain bald headed fellow is refereeing my games so I was wondering what y'all would think of the ffg things implemented.

a) a history of games won lost drawn under scheduled official in the sane section as your previous record against team you're next up against

b) The option to have a Ferguson style rant if you are criticising the same referee for the second time in a season.

I always seem to lose when a certain bald headed fellow is refereeing my games so I was wondering what y'all would think of the ffg things implemented.

a) a history of games won lost drawn under scheduled official in the sane section as your previous record against team you're next up against

b) The option to have a Ferguson style rant if you are criticising the same referee for the second time in a season.

Yeah these ideas sound good, especially in the lower leagues where you have the same ref for the whole season.

Ugh... I wish the game gives more license to rant at refs.... just lost a game where i had 27 shots, 11 on target, 1 goal, and the opposition had 2 shots, 2 goals, 2 penalties... lmao. I was yelling biased at my laptop screen for the whole 90 minutes.

Idea would be to have an interaction option with the ref, and simply talk to the press about the ref.

I understand though that will never be implemented simply because it goes against sporting rules.

Archived