Get a scout report for a different position?

I scouted Gareth Bale, and received a report back about his ML/AML Abilities and potential etc. How do I perform a report based on his DL abilities? I want the scout to compare him to my DL, not my AML.

If you look at your scouts report card there should be a tab that says midfield left at the top right of the report this should open up a drop down menu with all the other positions he plays, click that and it will show his report for that position

If you look at your scouts report card there should be a tab that says midfield left at the top right of the report this should open up a drop down menu with all the other positions he plays, click that and it will show his report for that position

Isn't that only for coach reports?

I do not see the drop down like the coach report window has. The only mention of his DL I can find is something like "He can also play secondary position as DL".

I had it for a couple players on my Finnish save maybe it only gives position reports if they have played those different positions while being scouted

Archived