Starting a new game! with what team??

I've done 9 seasons now with Barnet, i'm not bored or nothing like that, but it's not the team i support!!

i wanna start again with the team i love! :) FULHAM FC!! but it's the feeling of starting all over again.

so come on people do you think it's always best to play with the team you support?? do you reckon i should start all over again??

cheers!

Why not make your Barnet save into a journeyman and try to get the Fulham job next?

FM can be really fun playing as the team you support but I also like having a 'journeyman' career where I try to have a 'real life' managerial career, starting at the bottom and trying to work my way up.

I never play the team that I support or the one I work for. It's more interesting to me this way, but that may be totally different for others.

And I prefer the challenge of a developed game and never start from the start, but always holiday through a few years before taking over a position. So I'd leave Barnet in favour of another club, but continue your save in your position.

hth :)

Archived