(Patch 11.3) $0 Transfer Budget?

If anything it will be a hotfix, and I know there is a data update being tested to tidy up some of the accidental data issues.

I noticed that Leeds also have a transfer budget of 0 when I started a new game. I'm not sure whether it's a bug or coincidence, I've asked the question in the official feedback thread, so maybe check in there in a bit if you get no joy here.

For some Reason all ENG Prem. League Club only have $0 Transfer budget remaining in my NEW GAME. (tried MU,Man C, Chelsea)

Even i edited it still stay $0 !??

Can i fix this? or just have to wait Patch 11.3.1 ?

im using Steam~

hope someone can ANS asap as i reli want to start~ hvnt play for 3months+

P.s: did post this thread at two place, cuz im new here and not sure where shud i post~ Sorry~

When you set up the new game did you tick allow budgets in transfer window? When its unticked no team starts with a transfer budget.

Ah too slow lol

That's right. You untick it, don't you? 'Allow transfer budgets in the first window' - I think that's what the option is called.

Did you untick this OP?

I have it ticked, which means "Allow budgets" so that means I should have a transfer budget. I've just checked by starting a game with Man City, they get £55m so it looks like it's a box ticking issue and my Leeds side really do get 0 to spend :(:(

Archived