Starting a new game.

I want it to be as immersive as possible; highest number of players, teams competing etc.

What is the difference between manageable league and view-only league? If I am planning on playing with the same team the whole game, will I benefit from changing all the leagues from view only to manageable?

I want reputations to change, players to play their matches, to be able to check every single match a team I am facing in Champions League final played that season etc.

What leagues to enable? Obviously, England/Italy/Spain/Germany will go at least 3-4 leagues deep; what about the others?

I want to have an extensive scout network by the time game is inhabited by regens only. Is there any difference is leagues are loaded, or not? Will there be any players if leagues are not set to at least viewable? How can a player progress in such a league?

Give me suggestions, tips, tricks, advices or just tell me what do you do.

My computer can handle cca. 50 leagues before it becomes really slow, but I can (and I will) live with a slow progress if I will greatly benefit from it.

u can only manage in managable countries but the computer will still generate results for viewable countries. only choose countries as managable if you want to play there at some stage. its only worth having top leagues from countries as viewable really.

you do have a star system at the bottom when you start and choosing which countries you want to pick. this will tell you how fast your game will be.

Obviously, but that can't be the only difference between the two settings, otherwise it wouldn't be there in the first place. I am wondering what does it also affect.

Usually there will not be much in the way of winners etc changing as it pretty much simulates the games of team rep etc. The games dont 'play' you just get a result.

Archived