Fotball Manager 2009 should have a totally new breakable skinned UI

At the moment you have the default skin in FM2008, you can download skins what other people design.

How about a skin that is breakable in every part? The top bar would be one, the player stat bars would be another, the click icons like 'options', 'continue'.

So...then people would make mad part for each one and it would be very very customisable...now that would be so cool, you could still have you normal skins.

This I feel is good because...I download skins that are brilliant made by people by occosinally I may hate the font colour on one of them, on another I may hate the background colour of the player stat bars, I may hate the top bar colour or pattern on another.

Just a thought.

At the moment you have the default skin in FM2008, you can download skins what other people design.

How about a skin that is breakable in every part? The top bar would be one, the player stat bars would be another, the click icons like 'options', 'continue'.

So...then people would make mad part for each one and it would be very very customisable...now that would be so cool, you could still have you normal skins.

This I feel is good because...I download skins that are brilliant made by people by occosinally I may hate the font colour on one of them, on another I may hate the background colour of the player stat bars, I may hate the top bar colour or pattern on another.

Just a thought.

Changing colors is indeed quite easy, and doable by pretty much anyone.

But I agree that the game should offer some amount of display control... i.e. I want to shorten the player's name column, and add some others, or sometimes I want to expand the inbox list and shorten the message space. While it can be done by editing the skin, it would be much better if it was easily done from within the game.

Archived