When do you get the least artificial players ?

Yeah im wondering, i iam about to just take Serie A and a small database. Which only gives me ca 5000 players in the game.

Since, i really dont like the ugly-faced AI players i would like to know when i would got them the least.

For example; if i take a big database, will it come more AI players? (well in numbers of course) but by percentage, will i get less AI-players by percentage if i have big datase then a small one.

Or has SI games made so that an exact number of percentage of theese AI-players is always at some kind of standard, which leauge u might use, how big database u have etc.

And finaly, i know that many players like thoose AI - but remember thats not topic:p

You could always turn Facegen off so this is not a problem. It is in "preferences", I believe.

Anyway, the more players you load, the less "grey" players there will be (you can't sign them, but they are generated to give teams a full squad). As you go on, more players will be generated to simulate youth coming through. With a small database, less will be generated.

To SCIAG

No no, im not talking about the grey players, im talking about the players u can sign, but that dont existe in the real world. Players that come up thruoughout the game more and more.

I just wanna now if fewer of theese will pop up if a have a big database and therefore have much much more real-life players to begin with.

Bytheway: If i turn off the Facegen, I also loose the portraits for the real players i have from my graphic packs right?

You get the least amount of AI (I assume you mean regen) players at the very start of the game, they should all be real. As the game goes on you'll get more and more of them as real players retire.

Yes ofcourse. And my question is wheter ill get a bit less of theese "non-real players" (per percentage) if i have a big database then if i would have a small database? Or if its the same, if SI have some percentage-limit that is unchangeable no matter the size of the database?

I just want to se them as litte as possible, hate them!:p

To SCIAG

No no, im not talking about the grey players, im talking about the players u can sign, but that dont existe in the real world. Players that come up thruoughout the game more and more.

I just wanna now if fewer of theese will pop up if a have a big database and therefore have much much more real-life players to begin with.

Bytheway: If i turn off the Facegen, I also loose the portraits for the real players i have from my graphic packs right?

No, turning off Facegen will not turn off photos if you do it right.

Fewer regens will show up if you use a smaller database and do not use "add key staff".

No, turning off Facegen will not turn off photos if you do it right.

Fewer regens will show up if you use a smaller database and do not use "add key staff".

So fewer regens will shot up in a smaller databaseper percentage comparing to bigger datebase and not just fever regens in numbers? Just want to make sure that you got me right.

Bytheway, Where do i see that "add key staff"? on what menu?

thanks!

Yes ofcourse. And my question is wheter ill get a bit less of theese "non-real players" (per percentage) if i have a big database then if i would have a small database? Or if its the same, if SI have some percentage-limit that is unchangeable no matter the size of the database?

I just want to se them as litte as possible, hate them!:p

Your question would make more sense if you specify the time frame you are looking at, as if you play long enough, there would be no real players left. But intuitively, database size should not matter much, roughly the same percentage of players retire each year.

So fewer regens will shot up in a smaller databaseper percentage comparing to bigger datebase and not just fever regens in numbers? Just want to make sure that you got me right.

Bytheway, Where do i see that "add key staff"? on what menu?

thanks!

If I understand you right, you're asking if there will be a greater percentage of 'regens' in a large database versus a small one?

I think you're having a slight misconception, because the database size only relates to real players. The size of the database will determine how many new 'regens' are generated each year - the game attempts to keep the amount of players in the game roughly equal from season to season, therefore if one year 2% of your total population of real players retired, the game would generate roughly the same amount of players. The next year you might only have 0.5% of your total population retire, so you'd get less 'regens'.

Ultimately, if you don't like them because of their faces, just turn the faces off. If you don't like them because you feel fake players make the game unrealistic, then don't ever play more than one season.

Archived