hello all new member

ive bin city on it for the past 15years its hard to see me not being them, but i intend to use the 3leagues running at once and see where i end up allong the way.

ive never had any problems with fm its just the older i get i dont need all the stats i used to having gone from the pc to the psp and now to the iphone version.

i look forward to a 20yr plus carrer for the 1st time anyway.

fm on tap love it, any place any where

just bin looking for the fm20011 patch what was available in january and cant find it anywere on my fone or laptop.

does the game have a update click button like the pc version or if not where do i download it from.

i need the latest downloads before i start my games

• SI Staff

You can check the current installed version by going to the 'credits' page and it indicates the current version on that - also if you look at the 'Version' section in credits it lists all the various changes which come in for each update.

The current update version should show up as 2.2.

its a great game, gets better each year, just do us all a favour and dont start with a team like City, Chealsea, Man U etc..go for a challenge and start in a lower league

I know this varies between people but I actually enjoyed playing with a big team at first as it's easier to get used to the features of the game without worrying too much about trying to win matches - that might have been worded badly but I hope you get the jist.

Archived