German Managers - I need your help!

Hi all :)

This is a strange request, but I'll give you some background info to explain it.

In May of this year, my best friend is getting married. In order to celebrate this, we're going on a Stag weekend to Berlin as Germany is such a fantastic country and we really didn't like the idea of Eastern Europe. As the Best Man, I'm tasked with organising this Stag event and I thought that a great thing to do would be to take in a Hertha game while we're there. We're going on the 29th of April and the game that weekend is against 1860 Munich, so we're really looking forward to it.

Where I need your help - Due to the third-world status of our School curriculum in the UK, very few of us ever learn a second language to a high standard. Or even a low standard. Basically I'm struggling to find cheap tickets to the game. I've managed to find one place that sells tickets at around 15 euros, but it only has tickets for games in February and March, not the April date we need. I went somewhere else and found tickets, but they're over 30 euros each including booking fee and delivery. I'm trying to keep the price down as much as possible and was hoping that a kind fellow FM manager out there might be able to assist?

If you're German (or even if you're not!) and know where/how I can get hold of cheap tickets for the Hertha game against 1860 Munich on April 30th then I'd be eternally grateful and your name will go down in Stag history. Hell, if you're in Berlin then we'll even buy you a pint while we're there! :D

Hope this request doesn't infringe on any forum rules :S It's not my intention to annoy anyone, I'm just trying to give my best mate a good sendoff into marital 'bliss'.

Danke danke danke to anyone who is able to assist,

Rob.

The cheapest option would be to get them right from the Hertha-homepage. Unfortunately they only sell tickets for the 2-3 next home matches. The price for the cheapest tickets varies from match to match but you should be able to get tickets for around 15€ each. The homepage says that tickets for the match against 1860 München will presumably be available at some point in March. I think it would be best if you check the website from time to time. I'm not familiar with the average attendance but it's pretty clear that Hertha don't fill out their big stadium, so you should even be able to get tickets if you don't preorder and simply go to the stadium on matchday. But then of course it is unlikely that you will get tickets of the cheapest category.

Tickets für die Partien gegen den TSV 1860 München (30. April - 02. Mai 2011) und gegen den FC Augsburg (15. Mai 2011) gibt es voraussichtlich im März käuflich zu erwerben.

http://www.herthabsc.de/index.php?id=4

Archived