Squad Decimated by International Call Ups

My Bolton squad is a very young and talented side. Now enetering season three I am fed up of my start being ruined by youth internationals. 1st it was the U20 World Cup now I have to play away to Chelsea without EIGHT 1st team players who are playing Under 21s!!!

I am positive that there is a rule in real life footy that says if you have three international call ups then you can cancel a game.

I wish SI would give me the option to cancel.:mad:

My Bolton squad is a very young and talented side. Now enetering season three I am fed up of my start being ruined by youth internationals. 1st it was the U20 World Cup now I have to play away to Chelsea without EIGHT 1st team players who are playing Under 21s!!!

I am positive that there is a rule in real life footy that says if you have three international call ups then you can cancel a game.

I wish SI would give me the option to cancel.:mad:

Similiar thing happened to at Olympics, lost 8 of my first 11 in a very small squad ended up playing U18's for charity shield.

I remember trying to play a game with just the three players who were there after international call-ups took out the rest of my Barcelona team. "No worries," I thought, "I'll just promote players from the reserves." Problem was, the game was against the reserves! I ended up promoting players from the Barcelona C to play for the top team. I can't even remember if I won.

Archived