Problem with registering ECC squad

Made the error after 350hours of play of NOT having 4 players trained at Huddersfield for the ECC, ivle got a full25 man squad but only 3 players trained at Huddersfield. Ive tried all my Under 18s and Reserve squads with no avail. Ive asked for Auto Select, again no joy.

It now results in me not being able to submit the squad and therefore not be able to progress the game.

Any tips/ideas/suggestions that will enable me to continue without the "MUST RESPOND" button flashing at me?

Made the error after 350hours of play of NOT having 4 players trained at Huddersfield for the ECC, ivle got a full25 man squad but only 3 players trained at Huddersfield. Ive tried all my Under 18s and Reserve squads with no avail. Ive asked for Auto Select, again no joy.

It now results in me not being able to submit the squad and therefore not be able to progress the game.

Any tips/ideas/suggestions that will enable me to continue without the "MUST RESPOND" button flashing at me?

just dont register one player, if you leave a space you will be able to continue, you dont need to register 25 players, only a minimum of 15.

just dont register one player, if you leave a space you will be able to continue, you dont need to register 25 players, only a minimum of 15.

What he said, it does say on the rules bit at the bottom of the screen when registering your squad that if you can't meet all the requirments then spaces must be left.

For example; if you have no homee grown at the club players you can register a maximium squad of 21 players + 4 spaces.

If you have no home grown players of the nation you can register a maximum squad of 17 players + 8 spaces.

Under 21's do not need to be registered so you can still play them without them being registered.

Archived