Created a shortlist and it's getting auto-populated somehow... (?)

What you have to do is go into your shortlist screen and make sure "default" is the list currently selected - whatever list you can see first when you go in there is the one that the game automatically adds players to when you ask your scouts to report on them. Hope that helps!

Yeah, it's annoying that the game assigns players to the last shortlist you were looking at. I copied the players that looked like they might be able to help my club right now to a new shortlist; and suddenly all players were getting added to that shortlist instead.

What you have to do is go into your shortlist screen and make sure "default" is the list currently selected - whatever list you can see first when you go in there is the one that the game automatically adds players to when you ask your scouts to report on them. Hope that helps!

Ah, that's it. That's totally weird. Even though I have a shortlist "(Default)" it still puts them to the list I was last looking at. How bizarre. Ah well, at least it's cleared up. Thanks.

Archived