Running Leagues As View Only

These questions below pertain to if I run 1 country as playable and many others as view only... im planning on doing a long career in 1 league 25 years or so... Im wondering if this way would allow to make the game more realistic because I was told that if I just run 1 playable league only with a small database for a 25 year period that league im playing in would eventually dominate in international competition because the other leagues that are just simulating will not be picking up as many transfers and they will get weaker and weaker while the playable league im in will get stronger and stronger over a period of time

1) Will the countries that are view only be at a disadvantage for picking up transfers compared to the playable league? are the view only leagues just simulating or are they actually playing and doing transfers etc.?

2) Will playing many countries as view only slow the game down or does it not have any affect on it since they are "view only"?

3) Where do you actually go to find the option to choose view only for the leagues? I never noticed it anywhere.

4) Silly question but was wondering if you can do ALL the leagues as view only and not have any playable leagues.. just for viewing pleasures

1. no more than usual.

2. no, it is almost no effect.

3. next to where you can choose what leagues to run, it will say playable as defuly, change it.

4. No, i dont believe you can.

Please just keep one thread going instead of raising a new one to ask a question you were already talking about in your other thread.

Database Size

Archived