Why has Gerrard and Carragher said they are unhappy with discipline?

Kelly got a red - I was advised to appeal. I dont think thats really enough for my discipline to be questioned :D

Have a chat with Gerrard and Carragher about their unhappiness. They will both appreciate you for it as they are very professional.

Next time either of them gets a red card criticise them in the post game team talk, post match press conference and fine them 2 weeks wages. They won't moan again. Worked with me with Neville at Everton.

Im very sure it was. Im going to make judgement here myself and say youre hunting for any tiny excuse that makes this scenario acceptable.

Well, newsflash - nothing does. Pro repuation on starting the game. Two competitive games in (in the UEFA cup no less). And my two most senior players criticising me, with only one player receiving a red card.

Its a joke. A joke. A pure joke.

Im very sure it was. Im going to make judgement here myself and say youre hunting for any tiny excuse that makes this scenario acceptable.

Well, newsflash - nothing does. Pro repuation on starting the game. Two competitive games in (in the UEFA cup no less). And my two most senior players criticising me, with only one player receiving a red card.

Its a joke. A joke. A pure joke.

Do what I said. They will both say they have a good relationship with you if you speak to them about it and tell them to shut up.

Your kidding right?

In your post you asked my this scenario happened. Gave no information at all, so i gave you the most likely reason. You confirmed a player got a red and you appealed. I stated that if it was for something serious such as violent conduct, as once again you gave no information, then this would be the cause.

then you accuse me of not trying to help but of "hunting for any tiny excuse that makes this scenario acceptable."

Archived