One of the most irritating things...

You can withdraw the player from international duty if you choose too. I was low on dmc at one point and I withdrew John Obi Mikel from some international games. He didn't complain. But if i have replacements i tend to let them play a full game unless they are injury susceptible, then 45 minutes.

Injuries don't bother me this way. I always keep the key players if i have no replacements :)

but yeah. sometimes it turns out to be a complete bitch. Especially if your Mr Wenger.

You can withdraw the player from international duty if you choose too. I was low on dmc at one point and I withdrew John Obi Mikel from some international games. He didn't complain. But if i have replacements i tend to let them play a full game unless they are injury susceptible, then 45 minutes.

Injuries don't bother me this way. I always keep the key players if i have no replacements :)

but yeah. sometimes it turns out to be a complete bitch. Especially if your Mr Wenger.

You can withdraw them from Friendlies but not from competitions.

You can withdraw them from Friendlies but not from competitions.
Don't you just love it when a (key) player goes away on international duty and they play 180 minutes of friendly matches within the space of a few days and then report back injured for the rest of the season. Fantastic

I know it happens IRL but it is irritating :(

:) i know. but he was referring to friendly matches. Actual competitions, well. You just have to live with it. The international manager is just as much hurt by it as you would be.

Archived