Print Screen

I had that problem myself,are you playing in windowed mode?I found that instead of just re-maximizing fm you had to actually get it on,then click it to make the window "active" in the eyes of the print screen function.Worked for me,hope it helps.

You can use Alt+F9 which saves a screenshot here: C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots

Try'd that dafuge no screen shots file in there.

How do i do it ur way ada? I'm not playing in windowed mode because then attributes on players would require me to scroll down.

lol you're better off listening to dafuge then my friend.My way works because I have my game in windowed mode on my pc so i can do other things in the background too,i had the problem you describe that way,but i discovered a quick cheeky click anywhere on the game screen,THEN trying print screen worked,dunno if it would apply to playing full screen though maybe,I dunno.I just saw the thread and thought I'd share my experience.Either way I hope you sort it.

hang on turned the sound up?that only usually happens if the keyboard setup is set to anything other than united kingdom standard in setup when installing windows.when the @ button creates a " etc.if thats the case it would explain why keystrokes arent behaving as they should

something weird is going on i think mate.i an running windows 7 myself and dafuges method worked immediately and my method for doing it via paint works every time too(I've got FM running now) I'm all outta idea's sadly that was about my best bet,I even went online looking at different keyboard layouts to find a workaround for ya lol.what system you using?laptop/desktop model etc I ask because some systems have an F-lock key on them that changes the function of the "F" keys (print screen is classed as F13)

Right.disregard all that.I've just changed my resolution to full screen and in that mode my pc won't save anything but the desktop either so its no problem to do with anything I just posted.I myself am looking for a fix to this now because even though I don't use full screen its annoying now.

I got it to work.But it involved having to right click desktop>personalise>windows 7 basic

after that print screen worked fine,but its not really a fix when you have to change your desktop setting from whatever you got it saved as just to print screen then paint a screen grab.

failing that use a 3rd party program.screengrab etc etc plenty o free ones about.ballache but only things i can come up with right now.

Archived