Installments

Can someone please explain these to me?

If I have £500k budget & I offer £250k upfront with £250k in 12 months will I have £250k as my budget until 12 months?

And what if I did that but then went on to spend that £250k? How would the club recieve it if I haven't got it anymore because I spent it?

Cheers.

The answer is - it depends on the club.

For example - someone has reported that they spent £120million in 1 season with a £10million budget by signing all players over 48 months and thus only about £500K was taken from the budget per transfer.

However I have had a budget of £25million, signed a player with £10million upfront and £15million over 2 years and my board took away my entire budget.

Dont bother paying anything upfront.

If you buy a player for 500k over 48 months with zero upfront. 125k will come out of your budget immediately. Then the club will pay 125k a year for 3 years.

This will not affect future transfer budgets, the club pay the 125k from thier own funds.

Some people have reported finacial problems arising after using the 48 month payment option too much but Ive never had a finnancial problem with it in any save.

In my oppinion, this needs to be looked at by SI as it does make the game easy in many cases.

Archived