iPod/iPhone: Huge jump in wage demand in FHMi 2011

Hey.

I am playing with Southport, and I found that players - no matter skill or playtime, would suddenly demand "insane" wages. I was winning everything, both the cup and the Blue Square Bet Premier. So 6 months in I wanted to give new contracts to everyone, even useless players that had played very few matches. Some went from 140£ to 800-900£ (my max limit for wages, set by the board, was 900£), I think that is a big jump - especially when the whole team does it and it's not possible to get them cheaper. I can understand that my top scorer with 20+ goals wants it, but not a sub that has played 4 matches.

So what I'm asking, is this normal - is the players meant to be that greedy for no reason (again some players where useless and didn't play) or is there a bug in the players mentality making them greedy?

Same here, first season with Arsenal, Alex Smithies was on £7,000 a week. Then half way through the season he decides he wants £88,000 a week. Slightly unrealistic. I also had this with Nasri but he only wanted £90,000 a week.

• SI Staff
Don't have it.. And not sure what "Sugar Daddy" feature is (although I can guess) or how I get it.

There are a bunch of 'unlockable' items in the game, in the main each is something which could happen within football (either to the world of football or specifically at your club) - they become available if you do really well in the game or achieve a specific goal.

The 'Sugar Daddy' unlockable places a rich benefactor in charge of your club - this increases your budgets hugely, at the cost of increased pressure on you as a manager.

There are a bunch of 'unlockable' items in the game, in the main each is something which could happen within football (either to the world of football or specifically at your club) - they become available if you do really well in the game or achieve a specific goal.

The 'Sugar Daddy' unlockable places a rich benefactor in charge of your club - this increases your budgets hugely, at the cost of increased pressure on you as a manager.

Are these unlockables available on the iPhone?

• SI Staff
Are these unlockables available on the iPhone?

Yes they are, happy hunting :D

PS - When they're available most (the repeatable ones) can be found in the preferences area under a special section (Unlockables) which appears after the first one is unlocked.

Hmm.. Again, don't know if this is by design. But the jump i wage demand is starting to kill my team. Having a player for a few months and he will start demanding the maximum allowed wage (plus/minus a few 100£) - and will still do it if he leaves the club and is signed as a free agent by another club. Horrible players from my club, is getting pretty big wages after leaving.

Archived