Regens and Flair

I think I read something about youngsters always having low Influence. Makes sense, and I know it gets higher naturally with age, as many mental attributes do.

What about Flair? Almost all regens seem to have a ridiculously low flair rating. It doesn't strike me as the type of attribute that should be naturally low for all 16-year olds and then increase with age. I think I read something about this being a bug, but that it should be fixed now, or something, I dunno. Doesn't seem to be fixed in my game at least.

I have the same problem.

Its a bit of a joke because regens are meant to have their stats done using a template.

nearly every great technical player on the starting DB has high-ish flair. There is certainly no one on Messi's level with low flair. But I am only in 2016 and all the best players have undder 10 flair.

That's bad news indeed, and imo a pretty important bug for SI to iron out, and soon.

Sometimes it's hard to understand how these types of pretty severe bugs manage to fly under the radar for not only game release, but two patches as well..

Archived