Language options

This has probably been mentioned before but...

Im a Irish lad living in Spain, bought FM11 today and its in Spanish with no option to change to English (or any other language). I knew it would be in Spanish but i thought id have the option of a language change?

Im not the most computer savvy so does anyone have any non difficult ideas for me on how to get the English language on the game without having to go back to the shop and get a refund.

Thanks lads.

How are you playing it? I'm not sure how it works, but if I were in your situation, I'd download the game from steam (the english/american version) and activate it on there. I have the english Steam version, and I can pick any language I want. I reckon it should probably be the same.

As I said, I have no idea; I'm just guessing. That's just what I'd try first. If anyone has any better ideas, they can probably help more.

I would download it via Steam but the internet is rubbish were I am at the moment and it would take ages...Im playing the PC DVD disc. From what i can make out i need an LTC file of the English language, haven't a clue were im going to sort that from?

Might be going back to the shop with this one...

Archived