Very annoying possible bug!

Okay, this has happened to me a few times now... When I offer a player I have had a bid accepted for a contract, I negotiate with the agent and we come to an agreement. The player takes an exceedingly long amount of time to come to a decision, usually over a week. Annoying, yes, but not the bug... When I go in to FM again after saving for a while, another few days in game pass and FINALLY the player makes a decision... However!!!! His decision is NO! Even though his agent said it's a good offer and I gave him exactly what he wanted :mad:

So I go to the transfer centre and much to my disgust ... the wages per week it displays is FAR less than what I offered! The first time I thought maybe I misclicked it and did offer such a low wage, but this has happened many times!! Most recently for Nuri Sahin. I offered him 42k per week, his agent said great, and he said no, but when I checked it said I only offered him 20.5k! WHAT THE HECK? :mad::thdn:

I offered him another contract of 42k and this time he accepted, I also continued playing without taking a break (maybe this affects it???)

This has happened many times to me, has it happened to anyone else? I think this is a bug or else the agents are taking some money for themselves! :mad:

Archived