More realistic negotiation response option required!!!!

On a couple of occasions attempts to negotiate a contract extension (with a player in his last year of contract) have broken down because the club can't get close to the agents' demands & agent wals out on talks.

My only option is to transfer list the bloke & get something for him before his contract expires.

When the player is listed, he shows up "unhappy" & want's a conversation.

The responses to his "I don't want to leave the club, etc. etc. are limited to:

- I'm in charge & say what happens .......

- The Club needs funds ..........

All the options are way off the reality of the situation & result in tears!

The option that does not show up, & is needed, is:

"I hate having to sell you but your stupid agent is asking for terms that are totally beyond this Club's resources & I have no other alternative." "Can't you get him to reduce his demands a little?"

That would work, but needs to be an active option. If it doesn't show in circs. I mention then it is a bit pointless having it.

Why do they ever "grey out" interaction options? If you want to use any of them you should be given the opportunity!

That would work, but needs to be an active option. If it doesn't show in circs. I mention then it is a bit pointless having it.

Why do they ever "grey out" interaction options? If you want to use any of them you should be given the opportunity!

Apparently, that option can only be used if the 'Club is facing financial difficulty'. At least that's what it says when you hover on the greyed out option.

The reason i guess they grey out options is because the game has to think there is reason to use them, or something has to trigger them. if you use an option and the game doesnt think its done something wrong its not going to know how to respond i guess.

Archived