[PSP] Laughable wages

After 4 years of loyal service to my tottenham side (he's now 34), He wants to renew his contract.

The strange thing is he's only asking 40 euro a week...

is this a glitch or is it a small 'unlockable' towards old players who like you?

(added PSP tag)

• SI Staff

That sounds very unusual to be honest, not something I've heard of before.

Players demands for wages do generally decline as time goes on and if they like you then this can make this more pronounced .... but thats very low, can you post a screenshot of his stats (ie. is he 'that' bad and just wants to hang around at a big club? - tbh even then I'd have thought he'd be after more than that 5-10k at least ... very strange, the more information you can give about circumstances the easier it'll be for me to work things out if you don't mind helping).

I'll give you as much info a spossible, but a screenshot is impossible for my old psp :p

Ronaldo: 34 years old, just had his expiring contract renewed.

stats still quite impressive: 15,20,10,20,14,14,19,9,14,19,11,20,9,11,10,9

still on intensive training without complaints

368 caps, 95 goals

fovoured person: me

happy to stay at the club, very good morale

value: 8.25M, wages: 10 euro per week (his demands, he asked for managerial freedom but i declined this as i remembered last years fiasco with this!)

contract start/expiry: 02/01/2020->01/07/2022

60 euro for both bonuses, no clauses

5th season at my Tottenham, brought for 37M

coach report:

MR: 2nd best after Bentley (regen)

ML: best at the club

MC: 12th, first: Roberts (regen)

AMR: Best winger before Messi

AML: best before Andrade (regen)

AMC: 10th, first: Pepe (regen, 7 times consecutive winner of world player of the year ;)

SC: 7th to Pepe

history: 41 goals in 113 apps, this season 6 goals in 11 apps

average ratings vary between 7.27 and 7.78 (7.63 this season)

As you can see: a very valuable squad member

Cheers

• SI Staff

Thats very interesting - thanks for the information, very useful - especially that you mentioned its on the PSP game (as the contract negotation for the iPhone game differs from the PSP one so I'd have been heading up a blind alley otherwise because I initially presumed you were on the iPhone game).

Sufice to say this sounds very wrong and QA will look into it ... as will I in attempting to resign players on my present iPhone game, but I've not been so blooming lucky myself yet ;)

Archived