Another youth recruitment thread

How the hell do you improve it? I've been playing with SV Grodig in Austria, won everything is possible in the domestic competitions, yet my youth recruitment is basic and every other team has atleast adequate ! Obv my board says "you can't extend because it's already maxed for club of its standing" or something

Essentially that, a club's youth recruitment capabilities have to be tied to it's reputation somewhat, and a club in Austria is never going to be one of the most reputable clubs on a world-wide scale.

Essentially that, a club's youth recruitment capabilities have to be tied to it's reputation somewhat, and a club in Austria is never going to be one of the most reputable clubs on a world-wide scale.

But surely it shouldnt be basic when I'm the biggest club in Austria

Are you the biggest club in Austria though? You won't automatically be the most reputable club in Austria because you won a league title, particularly with a club that starts off with a much lower reputation.

Are you the biggest club in Austria though? You won't automatically be the most reputable club in Austria because you won a league title, particularly with a club that starts off with a much lower reputation.

By rep - yes. Media prediction was 1st too.

By rep - yes. Media prediction was 1st too.

My best suggestion is that you wait until the next season, and if it's still not letting you upgrade it then you could always upload you save and report it in the bugs forum.

It doesnt make much difference anyway.

Even with the best facilities you are far from guaranteed to be creating anyone great

This is clearly not true. There's a thread next to this stating that Real Madrid and Barcelona are producing many great players.

Archived