Premier League sorting question

I really don't know. (how helpful is that? ;))

I had this once at the world cup. It was about being second or third in the group and I had drawn the other team and both team played exactly 3-0 and 2-3 against the other ones, so I was having no idea what would happen. I ended up being second and progressing, but I have no idea as to why it was me and not the other team. (having been Ivory Coast and the other team the Czechs, alphabetical order could not be the answer either).

I posted a thread about what the game does in these cases and got no answer either :(

I dont see how your sceenshot is revelant has Cardiff scored 1 goal more, but IRL if this happened there would be a playoff game between the two teams. Only however if something is decided by it, i.e Prem league winners, relagation, Champ league Qualifycation. If lets say its for 13th place both just ranked as the same postion.

As for the world cuip i belive it goes down to the courntrys ranking IRL.

I don't know however if either is implented in game.

I dont see how your sceenshot is revelant has Cardiff scored 1 goal more, but IRL if this happened there would be a playoff game between the two teams. Only however if something is decided by it, i.e Prem league winners, relagation, Champ league Qualifycation. If lets say its for 13th place both just ranked as the same postion.

As for the world cuip i belive it goes down to the courntrys ranking IRL.

I don't know however if either is implented in game.

I knew this has been gone over before, The play-off is implented in game for anyone wondering. Somebody asked last year why it had happened, belived Head to Heads counted in the premier league which at on point does.

link

Theres a screenie still on there

Heres the thread

Archived