Just bought fm11 and getting all worried:(

hmmm, sorry about the capitals.

anyway, this is my second new game because i messed up the first and i'm worried because this time around i've been told "assistant manager would like to make you aware tha x has some concerns he would like to discuss with you" but there's no button to have a conversation, and there was when i had my first game loaded.

is this cos i've ditched my assistant manager? strange that my first new game it was possible to have these conversations, now not.

thanks, so it's quite normal not to be offered the chance of a chat? i thought there was something wrong with my game, just panicking probably for no reason. first time i loaded up i was offered the chance to chat and the second game, having made a complete hash of the 1st, this didnt happen. wondered if it was normal...........

Might be some glitch regarding the sacking of your ass.man, i've always been offered the chance of having the private chat directly when they are concerned, though if you don't answer the news item on the same day, then the private chat option is gone.. don't know if that's what is happening to you.

Archived