Match prep problems

Hey I dont know if this has been discussed before but im having problems with match prep.

I have all three slots in Match prep in use. Now lets call them tactic 1, 2 and 3.

My team is hit with a few injuries so I change from tactic 1 to 3, I go to match prep and it has. 'current' ( tactic 3) 'tactic 2' and 'tactic 3'

So obviously my current which was tactic 1, has changed to tactic 3, which is fine, so in slot 3, where tactic 3 is, i put tactic 1, to keep up all the knowledge about it. yet when I then check familiarity of the tactin, most of the bars drop from full to just over half way.... This has happend so so many times to me. Does anybody know how to avoid this. Its frustrating that a team can forget the tactic just by changing its slot

Thank you.

Ive had a look through that topic but I dont really see what im looking for, but there is 100's of posts there all talking about other features of the match prep.

What im looking at is, lets say out of my three tactics, 1 2 3

I swap around 1 and 3, then look at the familiarity of that tactic, its all dropped. I havent changed nothing on the tactic, only the position it sits out of the 3 tactics, so how they forget how to play it confuses me

You can actually swap the "Current" tactic for one of the ones you have saved. If you do that then it doesn't matter what your current tactic is as the players will only learn the saved tactics set in the match preparation screen.

Then on matchday just load in the saved tactic that you want to use for that match and during a match you can change to one of the other two without penalty, unless players are out of position.

Archived