Work Permints Denied

Hiya, managing Wigan, start of 3rd season now, building a squad to hopefully challenge for europe this season or nxt, but have noticed i can sign good overseas, but the transfers are always cancelled due to work permits being denied, is there any way to get round this? why do they get denied, this has happened with 3 or 4 different players :( :(

The only way a player can get around the work permit situation is if they have played a certain percentage of international games in two years, I think. The international side also has to be in the top 75 of international teams iirc. That's why Manchester City couldn't sign that Mariga guy as he is Kenyan. That's why he joined Inter Milan instead. Ask your board for a feeder club. They may give you a team where it is quicker to gain the nationality in order to for the player to gain a work permit. Belgium is the main one and it takes three years I think. Hope this helps mate :thup: and I think I have expalined everything. If not someone esle will clarify it for me :thup:.

Archived