Natural position, the best one ?

Hi, i noticed in this new fm some strange things about the scout and coachs report, let me explain.

Sometimes in report coachs are saying that a player is playing his best football on a position who's different from his natural one. For example :

Samir nasri : His natural position is Offensive center midlfieder but Werner Kern is saying that he play better in Midlfieder position,

Arshavin : His natural position is Offensive center midlfieder, but Werner Kern is saying that he play better in left midlfieder.

Someone can explain me this ?

Werner Kern :

Determination : 20

Potencial rating : 20

Actual rating ; 19

Discipline : 17

Tactique : 17

Sorry for my english.

Hi, i noticed in this new fm some strange things about the scout and coachs report, let me explain.

Sometimes in report coachs are saying that a player is playing his best football on a position who's different from his natural one. For example :

Samir nasri : His natural position is Offensive center midlfieder but Werner Kern is saying that he play better in Midlfieder position,

Arshavin : His natural position is Offensive center midlfieder, but Werner Kern is saying that he play better in left midlfieder.

Someone can explain me this ?

Werner Kern :

Determination : 20

Potencial rating : 20

Actual rating ; 19

Discipline : 17

Tactique : 17

Sorry for my english.

Well I think it comes down to opinions when you look at a player's attributes. I once had a player (newgen) who only position was a center forward but was built more like wide midfielder so I trained as one. And he played very well there.

Pretty much where a player wants may not be the 'best' place for him to play.

Archived