AssMan advice during game

Hi, I'm currently without an AssMan. Can I somehow promote a coach to his role just for matches so to get the tactical feedback?

You can't promote a Coach as such, but you can offer the Coach a job as your Assistant Manager and he may accept.

They don't deserve what they're getting now in wages. My problem is that the max I can spend on an AssMan is about £50pw less than what they all ask for. And when I offer less than what they want, their demands go up!

Use Staff Search, search for "Reputation - Local/Obscure", "Employed - No" and "Tactical Knowledge - 10".

Any one of those that show up will do. They shouldn't be asking for much at all.

Playing to LLM rules... that's totally out.

Ah right - never understood the whole "not using features that are actually in the game for that sole reason" thing but anyway...

Yeah, just advertise then. Or do without. Or or... ruthlessly sack a few people to free up your wage budget so you can hire someone.

But then, being in control of the transfer and wage budget should be against LLM rules shouldn't it? ;)

Archived