Gotta love stupidity...

So opponents have a corner, ball sails straight for my keeper with no one challenging for it... well no one except my center back how runs over my/his keeper and scores a perfect header.

Fine this is low league and it's just disgusting how sloppy these guys play. What really gets me about it is after the match the CB that scored the winning and only goal, against his own team, got a 7.1 rating.. so I can't even bitch him out for it without him whining that he had a good game.

Seriously, since when does scoring an own-goal prove good for a players rating, I don't care how well he played earlier in the match, you run over your own keeper going after an unchallenged ball and cause an own goal you have to be under 6 rating.

Way to go SI, wouldn't want people pointing fingers at bad backs or anything now would we.

Find me a CB with both the quality to score twice -AND- be completely obvious of his own keeper enough to run him over and we'll talk.

But yeah, you run over your keeper for an unchallenged ball and you pretty well earned yourself a seat on the bench.

Hell I remember a while back a South American World Cup team (think it was Brazil) had a back put in an own goal on a much more understandable mistake, deflected in off him instead of away he didn't run over any of his teammates just cause he wanted to play the ball. If I remember correctly that back was shot when he got back home. Now I'm not promoting that, but it's obvious most people don't consider own goals a good thing.

SS or it didn't happen eh.. well excuse me for not being the type that posts every little thing online generally just stick to forums.

But I'll happily post the match highlights, remind me how to look at past matches and I'll throw it up on youtube and but the link in here... just don't remember how honestly. It really is pathetic how badly the AI performed this.

SS or it didn't happen eh.. well excuse me for not being the type that posts every little thing online generally just stick to forums.

But I'll happily post the match highlights, remind me how to look at past matches and I'll throw it up on youtube and but the link in here... just don't remember how honestly. It really is pathetic how badly the AI performed this.

Just curious how well he has performed.

Click on scoreline in fixture. Click on minute of the (own) goal.

Don't really need to see the video though. A screenshot of your team's stats should be fine.

Why, if youre gonna post the match highlights, not just post his match stats instead? :confused:

And if you regard it as "every little thing" are you so worked up? Either it bothers you, and therefore let people help you, or it doesn't and don't moan when people can't empathise completely cause the don't have the full picture.

Archived