The 'Ive been Headhunted' Forum

I think this was an interesting idea, feel free to disagree as long as you provide reasons.

OK, its simple, just state what team you are managing when you were offered the job, and which team it was that 'headhunted' you, also list the achievements that you had with the club you were with, and your desicion - did you accept the job offer or decline, you can also state the wage value on contract and length as well as your budget.

I will start - manager West Brom in my second season, in season 1 i finished 7th in league and won the FA Cup (vs Swindon). I am in January of my season and have just been offered the West Ham job (£20 Mill) - declined. 2 wins later and a message pops up from Inter, saying the exact same, with an extra 5 Mill transfer kitty. (I am Italian btw.) I am debating wheather to accept the job or not, I have along way to go at West Brom.

currently with newcastle in 14/15 season ive won - euro cup, league cup x3, fa cup and am in the champions league

ive been offered the man city job twice both with around 70 mil to spend and also got offered the man united job when ferguson retired

turned them all down as ive still got a job to do with the toon, the only job i will probably take is the england job altho i turned the u21's down when the prat in the hat retired and pearce got made up to the top job

Archived