Spanish League MAJOR Problem. (psp)

Hi there

Is there anyone out there that could help me with a glitch in the game i am encountering?

Basically i have reached my 3rd season as manager of Real Madrid FC. The problem i have encounteSpanish League MAJOR Problem.red is that every time i go to play any league games, pretty much my Entire 1st team (including ALL of my best players) are away on international duty and unnavailable

This isn't a one off problem, it occurs throughout the 3rd season and pretty much makes the game unplayable.

I have noticed that this doesn't happen in the english league as matches are automatically re-arranged for international call ups.

Is this a glitch in the programming and if so is anyone aware of a Patch that is available to solve the problem?

would appreciate ANY help with this as it has pretty much killed my enjoyment of a game i worship!

respond here or email me on

johnbrucebedford@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

John

Hi there

Is there anyone out there that could help me with a glitch in the game i am encountering?

Basically i have reached my 3rd season as manager of Real Madrid FC. The problem i have encounteSpanish League MAJOR Problem.red is that every time i go to play any league games, pretty much my Entire 1st team (including ALL of my best players) are away on international duty and unnavailable

This isn't a one off problem, it occurs throughout the 3rd season and pretty much makes the game unplayable.

I have noticed that this doesn't happen in the english league as matches are automatically re-arranged for international call ups.

Is this a glitch in the programming and if so is anyone aware of a Patch that is available to solve the problem?

would appreciate ANY help with this as it has pretty much killed my enjoyment of a game i worship!

respond here or email me on

johnbrucebedford@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

John

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

sorry i cant help but may i ask, are you related to the birmingham ciy manager? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither of them have a surname so maybe... icon_wink.gif

Archived