Resigning and going to the press in FM09

I just got promoted to the championship with Crewe but the board sold 2 of my best players in Arthur Sorin and Daryl Murphy. I think there should be a way to go to the press for various reasons such as.

Blasting the board for selling a player over your head.

Blast the boards lack of ambition for selling the player.

Praise the board saying the club needed to sell the player to raise money for more buys.

Have a go at a player for moving to a lower club.(Daryl Murphy worked hard to get my Crewe team promoted then left for Leeds who were in the league below)

Say you understand a players decision to leave.

If your club has a healthy bank balance but the board will not give you anymore money you should be able to complain to the press or the fans.

I also feel you should be able to resign for a reason such as unhappy for the way the board sell players over your head. The lack of ambition in the money they give to you. Say you feel you cant take the club any further etc.

I realise these may not all be good ideas but having th ability to tell the fans of the club why you have resigned would be great. Balsting the board and greeedy ex-players would be good aswell. This would have various concequences some boards may warn you, some may sack you and some may give in to fan pressure if the fans back you. What do you think?

I just got promoted to the championship with Crewe but the board sold 2 of my best players in Arthur Sorin and Daryl Murphy. I think there should be a way to go to the press for various reasons such as.

Blasting the board for selling a player over your head.

Blast the boards lack of ambition for selling the player.

Praise the board saying the club needed to sell the player to raise money for more buys.

Have a go at a player for moving to a lower club.(Daryl Murphy worked hard to get my Crewe team promoted then left for Leeds who were in the league below)

Say you understand a players decision to leave.

If your club has a healthy bank balance but the board will not give you anymore money you should be able to complain to the press or the fans.

I also feel you should be able to resign for a reason such as unhappy for the way the board sell players over your head. The lack of ambition in the money they give to you. Say you feel you cant take the club any further etc.

I realise these may not all be good ideas but having th ability to tell the fans of the club why you have resigned would be great. Balsting the board and greeedy ex-players would be good aswell. This would have various concequences some boards may warn you, some may sack you and some may give in to fan pressure if the fans back you. What do you think?

Archived