Unhappy With Training

DB1

With Liverpool and i keep having players unhappy with Training. Am using a set found on LFC GPG page and seeing some good results but have some players unhappy.

The coaches tell me that player is finding it too hard, so make new schedule and lower workload and still unhappy

Players are , Babel, Spearing, Jovanic, Konchesky

Also have Reina just unhappy, have treid altering the levels of specific areas but no luck

Keeps morale for these players low and just wondered if anyone had any advice.

Keep tweaking till they are happy, give them a telling off - MINEFIELD AHOY or just keep them on it till they like it?

Cheers guys

What I do in this case is have a private conversation with them, and under developement-> training I tell them that if they want to stake a claim for a first team place they'll have to up their effort in training. Usually that works and you end up with the player thinking he has a good relationship with you.

If they say 'I think that's unfair because I've been working hard' I choose 'It would be an idea to listen to me as I pick the team' and you get the same result, they decide they have a good relationship with you.

If you say that and they still freak out more then use the 'I'm shocked by your attitude blah blah disrespect to me and the club' and they usually back down.

Dunno if they changed it but in previous version of the game that message came when you put a player with low value in proffesionalism on high level training. If you lower work load sufficiently they will be happy.

Archived