Affiliated Clubs Bug / Can't get past

Hi

I have recently started a game with the first patch installed. I asked my board to search for a feeder club for me from the affiliated clubs screen that I could loan players to, ie a Championship club. As I do a lot when I first set up a game I wasn't entirely sure at one point if I had already done it so I then asked again through the board interaction/meeting screen. Both queries came back, with 3 different teams in each occassion. In the first instance I chose Leeds as my feeder team. Later that game day I get my reply from the 2nd request. Three different teams, but when I accept or reject any of them it says that I haven't done anything. The options on the news page for the 2nd option are not the teams listed in the actual confirmation screen, they are instead the options from the first instance. I can't continue as it just says I still need to make a decision.

Bug heaven eh?

Sounds like a wonderful little error there.

No real answer to your question, but if you haven't done so, try looking in the bug forum if it's reported there. If not, you might want to start a thread about it.

Might get luckier there :D

I have posted this in the bugs forum. Aparently it happens if you request a feeder club twice. To get around this, go on holiday when you need to make the decision on the clubs and it will auot do this for you, then you can carry on your game.

G

The holidaying over the day will work once you choose the clubs.

Be warned that when this happened to me, I had been clicking accept the club like a mad man, when I came back of the holiday it listed Tamworth as my Feeder club about 30 times. And I paid them 30 times for the privileged on the due date.

You can safely cancel any duplicates of the Feeder clubs.

Archived