Bosman Transfers

I think this area could be vastly improved with more realistic agent correspondence. For example As Real Madrid I wanted to sign Hildebrand on a Bosman and he said he wasn't willing to discuss a deal yet, fair enough but I have to keep checking back again and again to see when he is ready to discuss a deal, and when he finally is I check back and he's signed for Bremen!

Surely there should be a system whereby you could inform Hildebrand's agent of your interest and your terms for a deal just like in real life, and then the agent can put the terms to Hildebrand and can choose when he's ready. I so hope this whole area is systematically overhauled.

I think this area could be vastly improved with more realistic agent correspondence. For example As Real Madrid I wanted to sign Hildebrand on a Bosman and he said he wasn't willing to discuss a deal yet, fair enough but I have to keep checking back again and again to see when he is ready to discuss a deal, and when he finally is I check back and he's signed for Bremen!

Surely there should be a system whereby you could inform Hildebrand's agent of your interest and your terms for a deal just like in real life, and then the agent can put the terms to Hildebrand and can choose when he's ready. I so hope this whole area is systematically overhauled.

Rather than just leaving a deal in the hands of the agent, I think that the role of the agent should perhaps be expanded on in the game (although perhaps I remember seeing this idea discussed and dismissed before?)

I'd like to have agents approach me, stating that players' contracts are running out, and inviting me to make an offer. That seems to me like how things might work in the real world.

this is a little late but i have had a players agent make an approach to me.

I'm playing as Liverpool and commented that i wld love to sign Van Der Vaart and got an item in the news saying that VDV agent states that his client wld agree to personal terms and wld love to play for the club.

So it does happen just not very often

I remember having a message on the contract negotiation screen, where the player's agent told me, that before I am even able to negotiate a deal with the player, he needs to have my offer.

Something like "My client may be interested, if you offer the right amount"

So I think they are working on implementing agents into the game.

Archived