Translate to Serbian FM

Hello everyone, I'm Stefan from the Serbian capital Belgrade and a fan of FM. I'd like to ask on behalf of many people from Serbia who play FM whether it was possible that the FM is translated into Serbian, also would be able to offer my help and translation to Serbian FM. If there is an e-mail from an official representative of the SI Games to ask this question?

It's easier to learn English TBH then to translate it in Serbian or most of other languages. :D

Not really a helpful answer there.

Yes, there is a lot of text to translate, but Stefan, I'm sure you can at least approach SI and ask. Never hurts, they might just offer you a job? Never know until you try.

I'd offer to help, but have no knowledge of Serbian. But do speak Spanish, French and English (obviously). Does that make me trilingual?

GB68, yes it does :)

I'm serbian, and I wouldn't like FM to be translated into serbian, because it would ruin the ''spell'' of playing FM. I might say I learned a lot of english playing CM01/02 when I was 11 years old.

Stefane, you could ask SI, but don't hold your hopes, Serbia (ex-yu) isn't really a prime market for video games, and that's, I presume, the main condition for importing a new language into any game. Just look at the Turkish people, they have been asking for their language for years now, and do you see turkish in FM? Don't think so...

Still, you could try...

If anything comes up, you can contact me, I know Serbian (očigledno xD), English and Norwegian a bit. It makes me bi-and-a-half-lingual :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived