Morale Issues

I absolutely love this demo, thats the first thing I am going to say. However, after starting with Luton and doing reasonably well, my morale suddenly starts dropping for no reason........Nobody in my team is unhappy and I am getting the results.

Can someone help me please?

Saying nobody in your team is unhappy means that everyone in your team is happy, so I'll ignore that and guess that your problem is that everyone in your team is unhappy.

Who's morale has suffered? IS it the whole team with no exceptions? Is it as individual player? Does he have any concerns (unhappy)? Is he unhappy with his training schedule? Is he playing as regularly as his squad status suggests (first team, rotation, etc.)?

I am glad u pointed that out. Most people are unhappy. Most of my players are poor. A couple of players are good and one players is very good. They are all getting the match time they want but I feel the moral issue is affecting how my team play as I am scraping results.

Everything is as it should be regarding number of games played and their positions they play on match day

Archived